Obligatory Motor Third Party Liability Insurance (OMTPLI) - is a reliable protection against unplanned financial costs. The policyholder responsible for the accident will not have to pay for the repair of the damaged car or reimburse the victims, they will be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Legislation sets limits on liability for one victim: for damage to property - UAH 130,000; for damage to life and health - UAH 260,000.
Direct settlement of losses
European Insurance Alliance is a participant Agreements on direct settlement of losses under contracts of obligatory MTPL.
- Direct settlement of losses in OMTPL is that the accident victim has the opportunity to seek compensation directly to his insurer, and not only to the insurance company of the perpetrator.
- 14 insurers from the list of members of the Motor (Transport) Insurance Bureau of Ukraine (45 IC) participate in the Agreement on direct settlement of losses under the contracts of obligatory insurance of civil liability of car owners.
- European Insurance Alliance is accredited in the "E-Policy" system of the central database of the MTIBU and successfully implements OMTPL policies online.
- Registration without visiting the office of the insurance company from anywhere and at any time.
- The validity of the policy can be checked on the website of the Motor (Transport) Insurance Bureau of Ukraine by vehicle registration number or by policy number
- You do not need to bring an e-policy printout with you. You can display it on the screen of a smartphone or other gadget.
- You can apply for an electronic policy right now: go to the online store
For MCL policy owners: free consultation and legal protection in case of accident!